A multi-lingual, multi-cultural staff in three locations provides legal services to foreign-born individuals in need of immigration assistance. The program's focus is primarily on family reunification and includes:
- Family Petitions (I-130)
- Adjustment application before US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Employment authorization under various programs
- Removal of conditional residence
- Fiancée Visa
- Re-entry permits
- NACARA applications
- Temporary Protective Status
- Unaccompanied Minors
- Affirmative Asylum Applications
- Naturalization applications
- Limited court representations
- VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) self petitions
- Special Immigrant Petitions (Juveniles and Religious Workers)
- Assistance with Consular process
- “U” Visa Applications for Victims of Crime
- “T” Visa Applications for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Limited Labor Certifications and Employment-Based Visas
- TPS Applications (current countries eligible; Burma (Myanmar) El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, Nepal, Nicaragua, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen). For more information on TPS Click Here
Find one of Catholic Charities' Immigration Legal Services program location and phone number, please click here.
Donate/Purchase Items for the Program Listed on our Amazon Wish List.
For information about TPS assistance for Ukrainians, click here.
For information about TPS for Venezuelan's, click here.