There are many ways you can get involved and help Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Palm Beach.
Donate: Catholic Charities accepts:
- Credit Cards (Master Card, American Express and Visa)
- Checks (made payable to Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Palm Beach) mailed to 100 W. 20th Street, Riviera Beach, FL 33404. Attn: Finance
- Matching Gifts (check with your employer to see if they have a matching gift program to double your gifts)
Volunteer - Through our Volunteer Services Program, Catholic Charities manages volunteer opportunities for our 11 Catholic Charities programs and ministries. We continually seek generous and dedicated volunteers to work in our various programs and in various locations.
Be a Sponsor - Catholic Charities' receives financial support through the many special annual events held by our programs and ministries. Sponsors are recognized in our event materials.
Planned Giving - The Catholic Charities Legacy Society was established by to recognize our supporters who have manned planned giving gifts to Catholic Charities, the most common is bequests in wills. Many of our Planned Giving Donors also consider making a gift at a level that allows the donor to be recognized on the Catholic Charities St. Francis Center Wall of Giving or consider naming opportunities available at Catholic Charities St. Francis Center.
For more information on any of the above opportunities, please click on the various "Get Involved" options on the left of this page.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact Catholic Charities Office of Development, Carol Rodriguez.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Catholic Charities Diocese of Palm Beach whenever you shop on AmazonSmile
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Thank you for shopping and supporting Catholic Charities!
“Contributions benefit Catholic Charities Diocese of Palm Beach, Inc., a IRC 501(C)3 not for profit tax exempt organization. Contributions in excess of $75 are tax deductible as permitted by law. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION OF Catholic Charities Diocese of Palm Beach, Inc., CH3109, MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA OR VISITING WWW.800HELPFLA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. The Catholic Charities receives 100% of each contribution with 0% given to a professional solicitor.”