Skip to main content
The office of Parish Social Ministry supports and promotes the themes from Catholic Social Teaching through:
- Presentations on Catholic Social Teaching available to groups, schools, parishes, etc.
- Support of social justice ministries at parishes
- Dissemination of information and materials related to the key themes
- Promotion of the human person from conception to natural death.
Key themes of Catholic Social Teaching:
- Life and Dignity of the Human Person
- Call to Family, Community, and Participation
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Option for the Poor and Vulnerable
- The Dignity of Work and the Rights of Workers
- Care for God's Creation