Program Status: Closed
Catholic Charities Disaster Recovery Program was launched in 2017 when Hurricane Irma hit our service area. Currently, Catholic Charities does not operate our Disaster Recovery Program due to allocated funds being exhausted.
Catholic Charities nationally has expertise in disaster recovery, and we are committed to this cause. Catholic Charities participates with Palm Beach County Emergency Services on the Long-Term Recovery Group. Should our diocese suffer a natural disaster severe enough to warrant an emergency declaration, we will re-launch this program to serve our community in a time of need.
In any emergency event, Catholic Charities Counseling Program is always a source of support to survivors.
- Case Management for disaster recovery
- Comprehensive Assessment of family needs
- Basic Needs Assistance (food, water, gift cards as available)
- Home Repair Assistance
- Information and Referrals
- Financial Assistance with housing/utilities (if eligible)
- Assistance in replacing damaged furniture and household goods (as available)
- Spanish & Creole speaking Case Managers
Helping individuals and families impacted by recent major disasters. Services are available to those living in the five county Diocese of Palm Beach, including, Palm Beach, Martin, St Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee.
1300 SE 10th Street
Stuart, FL 34996
1200 East Main Street
Pahokee, FL 33476
St. Francis Center
100 W. 20th Street
Riviera Beach, FL